Disclaimer

The True Blood Challenge follows the televised schedule of HBO's True Blood. Recaps will be posted on Mondays, after the original episodes air. Please keep this in mind if you wish to remain unspoiled.

If you have read the Sookie Stackhouse novels, please do not reveal any information beyond what has been televised on the HBO series. Thanks!

Meet the Design Team: Lisa

Author: Cheryl // Category:
Please help us in welcoming Lisa today. Lisa joins our design team from Stampin' for Sanity.

1. What attracts you most to True Blood?
Bill, Eric, Bill & Eric, Bill or Eric :)

2.  If Vampires really "came out of the coffins", would you fight for Vampire Rights or would you join the Fellowship of the Sun?
I would totally fight for the Vamps!

3.  If you were a vamp, would you mainstream and drink True Blood, or would you feed the old-fashioned way?
I would probably mostly mainstream, but get a little crazy once in a while and treat myself to the real deal.

4.  Are you team Bill, team Sam or team Eric? 
Since Bill is my first "love"...Team Bill... I could easily be swayed to Team Eric!

5.  Who would you want as your BFF?
Pam!

6.  Would you rather hang out in Fangtasia or Merlotte's?
Fangtasia

7.  Which character would you least want to meet in a dark alley?
Mary Ann...whoa...creeeeee-py!

8.  How do you feel about Season 3 Spoilers being revealed?
Where the heck are those at???  Point me in the right direction, please.

9.  To read or not read the Sookie Stackhouse novels?
 I've read em, love em, watched the series...love it too although it's a tad different from the books.

10. What can you "bring" to the True Blood Challenge?
Lots of fun, humor, excitement in a really geeky-way because I'm so hooked on the whole thing!  I would even be willing to share some of my Bill photos ;)

2 Responses to "Meet the Design Team: Lisa"

Tonya Klar Says :
March 11, 2010 at 8:00 AM

I love your hair in this pic, Lisa!

Beth Says :
March 11, 2010 at 9:39 AM

WOOO! Team BILL! We are a vast minority - in case you haven't noticed! I am SO relieved to have a Sister-In-Arms! LOL xx

Post a Comment